With our eyes increasingly exposed to blue light from digital devices, many people worry about potential long-term consequences. To help, Bausch + Lomb just released a vitamin supplement called Ocuvite Eye Performance to help strengthen the macula. The goal, B+L says, is to help protect the eye from the stress of both natural sun light and artificial blue light.
The company says Ocuvite Eye Performance contains:
- lutein and zeaxanthin, the two carotenoid pigments naturally found in the eye
- omega-3s, to help support healthy tears and a healthy retina
- zinc, to help regulate immune function in the eye
- vitamins C and E, two antioxidants key to eye health
- vitamin D, an antioxidant to help prevent inflammation
Ocuvite Eye Performance vitamins are available at major retailers nationwide and have a suggested retail price of $19.99 for a 50-count bottle.
For more information, visit www.ocuvite.com.